About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, March 19, 2007

MOSQUITOES!!!!

Lemme just tell you that I cannot stand mosquitoes!!!! I always knew growing up, that I was somehow more attractive to mosquitoes than the average Joe. Seriously, y'all, I get huge welts and look like I have the hives. (And, no Mom, I am not scratching them.) Welllllll, here in Texas, they grow them as big as birds!!! I have quarantined myself inside as soon as dusk sets in. Oh, and did you know there are different KINDS of mosquitoes??? And the "big ones eat the little ones." If I hear that one more time I will scream!!! You have to look at the said mosquito and determine whether it is a "little one" or a baby "big one" first. It's like killing the State Bird to squash a "big one." Trust me, I killed a few. I thought, "Hey, I don't care, a mosquito is a mosquito." Right? Wrong! I heard about that one all night!! Apparently, the "big ones" are your only hope for survival, and they must be protected at all costs. So, do not, under any circumstances, squash a "big one" if you ever find yourself in the state of Texas. Let that big ol' mosquito cozy right on up to ya, and heck, give him some room!

"Hello, Muddah, Hello Fadduh"....send quarts of Bug-Off, please!!!!!

Smiles,
Jana

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt