About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, October 29, 2007

Do I dare try again???

Kim over at Life in a Shoe has been on a roll with these nifty giveaways! Makes me want to give something away as well! Wonder what I could do.....maybe a gift certificate to come fold my laundry?? Any takers?

Okay, here goes nothing! Just a chance at a $250 Vision Forum catalog spree! (Wait a second while I wipe the drool.)

1. The Return of the Daughters DVD $20
2. Passionate Housewives Desperate for God $16
3. Financial Freedom Seminar by Jim Sammons $89
4. Ten P's in a Pod by Arnold Pent $20
5. A Church in the House, Edited by Scott Brown $12
6. Family Man, Family Leader, Lancaster $15
7. Raising Godly Children, Bradrick $45
8. Home is Where the Heart Is CD $10
9. How to Pass on Your Conviction to Your Children $10
10. Making Brothers and Sisters Best Friends, $12

Grand Total: $249.00

Okay!! I am hoping hard for this one!! Thanks Kim for being so generous!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt