About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ooh! Ooh! Ooh! Pick Me!!!

I cannot believe I almost missed out on entering this contest! I am a long-time fan of Kim C. at Life in a Shoe, and this contest is the coolest thing yet! So, here goes!
My $150 or less WISH LIST from the new Vision Forum catalog is........

......Drum Roll please.....

#1. The Return of the Daughters DVD $20
#2. Passionate Housewives Desperate for God $16
#3. Financial Freedom Seminar by Jim Sammons $89
#4. Ten P's in a Pod by Arnold Pent $20

For a Grand Total of $145

C'mon Kim!! Help me make my husband breathe a little easier this Christmas!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt