About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Kids' First Circus

I completely forgot to mention that we went to a small circus last week! We went with Nana and Aunt Madilynd to Silsbee, where a small circus was in town. It was so much fun! It was a first for both boys. X-Man got to ride an elephant around outside. I don't think he realized how neat that was. One day, he'll see the picture and be a little bit more impressed!
Inside, we saw acrobats, tight rope walkers, performing dogs, ponies, camels, more elephants, you name it. Little Man had so much fun, he kept squealing at each new entertainment. I will add some pictures when I can.


(Here's the picture! A month later! 12/7)

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt