About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Saturday, November 3, 2007

How's your weekend going?

Thanks to my friend Heather, I have eaten about a pound of brownies since Thursday night. So, I have to say my weekend has started off just swimmingly, thank you. Now, on to more exciting news.
I have been re-organizing our outside storage building for the past few days. Dan helped get everything into it while we were gone in NC, but I needed to find some things that had gotten buried a little. I hit the baby clothes jackpot with a huge tote full of 18-24 month winter clothes! So, Little Man will be outfitted nicely this winter. Actually, it might be overkill seeing as it's NOVEMBER 3rd and it is 80 DEGREES TODAY!! Oh! Oh! AND, I got bitten by a mosquito yesterday evening!!!! C'MON Texas!! Gimme a break already!
Xav looked at the calendar this morning and asked why it had snow pictures on it. He's still in shorts and playing in the sandbox, for pity's sake! Heck, Dan is building a fire pit outside this week. Sounds bitterly cold doesn't it? I have to convince myself that it's okay to drink coffee and hot chocolate. It's easier since we still have the AIR CONDITIONER running. sigh....

Time for some Xavier-isms to cheer me up!

"He put it in the dirty clothes hamster."

"I turned the baby thermonitor on for you."

"Grandmommy, you need to get High Speed Run-Roader."

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt