About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, November 16, 2007

Pregnancy & Infant Loss Memorial Wall

Remember the Memorial Wall I told you about? They have Elijah's name on it now. It looks pretty cool. The only thing is, I mis-spelled his heart condition when I emailed it in. So, that's on me. He was born with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrome, not Hydroplastic.

Dan goes, "What, Jana? He had a plastic water heart?!" Haha, oh well. Sorry, son.
It's on the 24th row, 1st column.

Oh, and to make you laugh... I was on the phone with Nana, asking how Xav was doing, since he's spending the night with her. We started talking about the blog, and how neat it is.


She said something like, "Oh, how neat, I'll have to get on the computer later."


From the background I hear a little voice say, "Oh no!! Please don't do that! It's SO Boring!"


Haha. I guess someone is tired of Mommy being on the computer, huh???

1 comment:

Heather said...

That's a really cool site! (Can they fix the spelling of the heart condition?)

Ha! Ha! I love Xavior-isms!!!

Radical | A book by David Platt