About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Name that animal

Howdy. I have many hilarious and entertaining things to share with you all. I just can't remember them right now, due to the pounding in my head... I have a headache and it's "THIS BIG"!! So, for today, a picture montage will have to suffice.


Aunt B/Sister sent the pictures to me from our stay in NC. We went to a drive-thru ranch called the "Lazy 5 Ranch." So, I will let you amuse yourselves by guessing which animals these are. If you figure it out, let me know, cause I don't have a clue!





Oh yeah. Here's what happens when you let the four year-old hold the bucket of feed.

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

Ok, since you don't know what they are, my guesses will seem so wise.

1 - a llama or llama relative; alpaca maybe.

2 - I'm pretty sure that's an emu. Smaller, darker, but similar to an ostrich.

3 - Some sort of antelope. NOT a wildebeest or gemsbok or dik-dik. Eland maybe? Did they have any dik-dik (DEEK-DEEK)? Similar to this guy, but about a foot tall?

Radical | A book by David Platt