About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, May 16, 2008

Another cool post...just not from me.

Ha, in case you haven't noticed, I have been sending out some weak and pathetic little posts, haven't I? Well, that's because my house is overflowing with boxes and large black trash bags which need unpacking. Not to mention that my children are going nuts from being inside unpacking all day! But, I have been making up for my lost computer time by scanning quickly through some of my favorites sites. I ran across and oldy but a goody about homeschooling when I visited Aspiring to Simplicity today. She got it from this cool blog a while back. Check it out. The author also has a neat quote from Dr. Raymond Moore at the end, whom I wrote about the other week.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I know it probably seems like you will never get all unpacked but take it from me..lol...you will get it done...just take a little at a time. It will come...in the mean time..lol...I will pray for your nerves.

Radical | A book by David Platt