Okay, time for a little fun! I am taking a break from unpacking to play this little game. My friend, Cayce, issued this challenge on her blog, so I am willing to play along!
Here's how it will work...
I will send a gift (a surprise!!) to the first 3 people who leave a comment on my blog requesting to join this "PIF" exchange, and who make the same pledge on their own blog. The only thing you have to do in return is PAY IT FORWARD - on your own blog. So, if you want to get a goodie from me, and are willing to "Pay it Forward," let me know! I'd just love to send out a fun little present to you!!!
Note I'll need your real (snail mail) address... which you can do by private email. I have most of my "readers' " email addresses/home addresses. But if I don't have yours, leave a comment with your email, which I WILL NOT POST. Okay?
Ready.....set....GO!

3 comments:
Ok, define 'goodie' and then, if I have anything that qualifies to pass on, I'll do it...
How's that for non=commitment?
HA! That's exactly what I asked my friend. I am using neat bookmarks, an extra book copy, and little stuff like that. Nothing I have to go spend $$$$ on! You could use some of your ooh-la-la sewing craftiness!
I got my goodie from my blogging friend, Denise. She sent me a couple of tea light candle holders. Something so simple but it made me smile.
Post a Comment