About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Blah, blah, blah
I am sooo bored with the way this blog looks!! I am going to seek some "professional" help soon. The last time I tried to do any graphic design on my own, I deleted the header picture and have yet to successfully get it back on here. Maybe this time I will manage to change the font to Gaelic and we'll all enjoy trying to read my silly posts!!?!? Stay tuned.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I found a really cool site with templates...you should check it out! I wanted to use one, but am too lazy...it would mean redoing all that stuff on the side.
http://www.pyzam.com/bloggertemplates
Post a Comment