About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Busy-ness and illness....

Hey guys. We've had a crazy hectic week thus far! I guess it really started on Friday, with sis-in-law's high school graduation. Then, Saturday morning we had a funeral to go to (extended family member), then we went out to Louisiana to visit with those family members. They had a pool, which X-Man did not leave for about 5 hours, except to go potty once. Finally, we came home, because Daddy had to go to work. He worked all night long and on Sunday morning, we opted to just REST all day and recover from all the craziness!

Daddy had a nasty rash on his leg, which we thought was a bad case of poison oak/ivy from working in the yard. As time passed, it just kept getting worse and worse. Turns out, buddy Kris says it's "cellulitis." Much yuckier than plain ol' poison ivy!! You can "Google" that on your own, I cannot stomach even looking up a link for ya! Besides, I am living with the real rash "live and in color" here at home!! :-p

He's been confined to air condition places and instructed to stay off his leg. That just made my day, because now I can keep the boxes coming in front of him on the couch! We should be completely unpacked in no time!! Hehe. Don't worry, he agreed to my plan, I'm not being an unsubmissive wife! :-)

Later gators.

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt