SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Jessica had the baby this afternoon, a precious little boy. He passed away shortly after. Please keep her family in your prayers. I'll let you know more when I find out.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I'm so sorry about your friend losing her baby boy. That breaks my heart.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my wordpress blog about our NILMDTS work. I'd love to have you visit my main blog, too.
2 comments:
I'm so sorry about your friend losing her baby boy. That breaks my heart.
Thanks for leaving a comment on my wordpress blog about our NILMDTS work. I'd love to have you visit my main blog, too.
I can't imagine the grief... Praying for their family, and you as well.
Post a Comment