About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, July 14, 2008

Schedule Update #1.....

So, it's 9:30 am and we are about 1/2 an hour ahead of schedule.... and I have no clue what to do next... They said this might happen, so we'll have to see what needs to be tweaked a little. For instance, the boys didn't want to play at separate times with Mommy. They were just fine playing in their room at the same time. Little Man did his own thing while XMan and I played cars. I also already have the laundry in the dryer, so that's going to put me ahead for 4:30, when I had accounted for an hour of laundry time...

Little Man is also walking around rubbing his eyes and yawning. He is NOT going down for a nap yet, though!! I think he wore himself out with his excitement this morning. He was so gung-ho about having certain jobs to do! He got his own clothes out of his drawer, brought me a diaper, helped make his bed, and brought his dirty pj's to me for laundry! Oh, and yesterday, he told me 3 times he needed to go potty or that he had already gone and it was bothering him! Whoohooo!!!

More later!

2 comments:

EllaJac said...

Hey, sounds encouraging!

Did I ever tell you that I get all excited every time I see you've changed your blogroll and I'm still on it? :)

MamaJ said...

HA! I know, I feel the same way when I see your blog! It's like a little taste of fame out there in cyberspace!

Radical | A book by David Platt