About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

38 Week Dr. appt.

And the verdict is.....no baby any time soon! Baby girl is still "up high" and I haven't dilated a bit! See, all that worrying that I would go into labor on the drive home was for nothing! (Okay, so I was a little worried also.) Dr. M was very cool about it, I was hoping he wouldn't start pushing for an induction. He just said, "Well, we'll see ya next week and take it from there."
So, I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh little babyyyy....where are you?? Can't wait for you to come out and play, but thanks for holding out until you got back to Texas! ;)

Radical | A book by David Platt