Whoops! I forgot to do this "6 things" post a while back. Ellajac tagged me, and I said I would do it. Something came up, what was it......? Oh, maybe it was a hurricane! I've done this one before, so I had to think of 6 new quirky things. (It shouldn't be that hard, right?)
6 things about me...
1. I have a smiley face scar. It is seriously in the shape of a smile, with two bite marks above the mouth. It's from a dog bite when I was 12 years old.
2. I have a serious dislike of holes. Just holes. Mostly holes that are grouped together, i.e. Swiss cheese and the "Connect Four" game. I also try not to look at my "Crocs" too closely when I wear them. HAHA, isn't that ridiculous!?!
3. I have 2 birth marks.
4. I bite my nails, ugh.
5. I have a heart shaped freckle.
6. I want to get my pilot's license one day.

1 comment:
Heck, who needs tattoos with smiley face scars and heart freckles! Hehe!
Oh, and your comment at my blog made me laugh, so I responded to it. :)
Post a Comment