About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, November 2, 2008

There I go praying for patience again!

Well, y'all know I can't do anything without adding just a little drama to it! So, yesterday I spent three grueling hours (over lunch time) with irritable, tired, very hungry children in an understaffed and overbooked photo studio.

"Three hours?!" you say. Oh yes.

And that was having an appointment time that came and went while two "walk-ins" went in front of us. Bless their hearts. When Mom and I finally took the famished and cranky boys outside, we then found that my front tire was completely flat. (Thank you Mr. Kris for rescuing us while Daddy was at work!)


But, in the end, it was worth it all to produce this:

5 comments:

Cayce said...

Would you look at that precious angel!!!

Heather said...

oh. my. goodness!!! How adorable!!!!! What a frustration...but I'd say it was WORTH IT! Priceless!

Kim said...

So sweet!! I hope you had a good time with your mom there!

Michael Paine said...

Sounds a bit like my first photo shoot with Grayson. But I got alot of free stuff out of it...smile saver membership free and free pictures. I warned the woman I have sat here for two hours and you are going to take his picutres but if they do not turn out I am not buying anything but you are taking them :) LOL don't mess with a sleep deprived Mommy!

Anonymous said...

I hate you had to wait that long, but the results are well worth the wait! She's beautiful ... but we knew she would be! Congrats! Momma Gayle

Radical | A book by David Platt