About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

The Infamous Card Photo

This morning, I was determined to get the kids dressed up, take the picture, and go get it made into cards. We snapped a few pics at 7:45, headed to Wally World to go make the cards, and were done by 9am! Whoohoo! Here are a few pictures from our experience!


















1 comment:

melanie said...

These pics are fabulous!! Wow, I can't believe you got them done so quickly. It's a huge ordeal here. I always have great plans and end up needing to photoshop a head in ... or an entire preschooler. Someone ends up crying, and it's usually me. Someone ends up yelling ... yep, me again. Finally the children realize that if they don't want mommy to EXPLODE, they'd better cooperate. heehee

Your sweet little one is growing fast!

Radical | A book by David Platt