We chatted for just a few minutes, maybe 20, and then she needed to run on home. While we were finishing our conversation, Little Man comes waddling into the room, pants around his ankles, diaper dangling and says, "My pants felled off!" Hmmm. Ok. You're wearing a belt, they didn't fall off.
I was like, "Why are your pants down, son? What are you doing?" I didn't really get a straight answer...and yes, you can laugh that I was actually expecting one from a two year old. So, anyway, we walked them out to the car, waved goodbye and went back in.
A few minutes later, I went to Baby Girl's room to fetch a diaper and that's when I saw THIS:
They hadn't been in the boys' room at all. They were in the baby's room and had found the spare POTTY in the closet!!! Yes...I think he tinkled on the floor. *Sigh* Apparently Little Cousin got it out and told Little Man to use it. And he did.
I might borrow her for a week.

1 comment:
lol!!! I love it! Can we borrow her when you are done? :)
Post a Comment