Hey guys. I have been praying hard for one of my friends, whose brother is in need many healing prayers. That is so much more important than anything I have to *whine* about.
But, since you showed up, here's what has been going on in my world. Apparently, someone stole my illustrious identity and started a FedEx account with it. They then began sending fraudulent checks through it, and one smart courier, named Karen, who I am forever grateful to, called me up. SOMETHING, no idea what, made her call me about the letter being shipped and I was able to say, "Um, WHAT? I didn't send anything?!" She was right on top of it and sent the check and information to their Fraud Department.
As if that wasn't enough, they managed to get into my bank account also! They did a little "fake" transaction with my debit card, an EHarmony membership no less! Like I wouldn't notice THAT on my bank account!? Um, Hubby, did you need to tell me something? :-) I immediately cancelled the cards and we are going to the bank to address their issues. I.E. The bank wouldn't do anything to hold my account because it was SATURDAY. They couldn't do ANYTHING. That made me very upset, there needs to be some sort of emergency plan they can do for their members! You know?
Anyway, it seems like we caught everything just in the nick of time. Nothing else has happened yet, but I am joining one of those identity protection companies regardless!! So, in the end, it was a very stressful week. I was so extremely depressed and upset by the weekend, that I was barely talking. (That's a lot of stress, to get me to stop talking!!)
Since that apparently wasn't enough excitement for one week, I am adding some more to this week.
We have to:
- Finish fixing the computer issues. Lost baby pictures, files not transferring, etc.
- I ordered a PODS, it's sitting in our front yard. We are loading up all the clutter and extra junk in our house while we clean up and lay hardwood floors. Spring cleaning anyone?
- Lay the hardwood floors.
- Get the dog "fixed" on Friday.
- Hubby has to build a counter-top at the church, Wednesday.
- Go try on dresses for my sister's wedding, Saturday. (Trying them on Saturday, the wedding's not Saturday.)
- Put everything BACK into the house, minus the stuff going to donations.
- Take tons of stuff to donations!
- Finish the kitchen walls and get pictures up so that you can see what we did!!
- Maybe get the garden done????
- Hubby has regular work to go do also!
Whew! Got all that? Better get off here!

4 comments:
As if I wasn't overwhelmed enough by my icky house with the living room that currently looks like the laundry mat exploded... now I need to find Dave Ramsey's website and sign up for that identity protection plan and at least CLEAN my hardwood floors! lol
Sounds like you have a seriously busy week and it makes me tired just thinking about it. I'm glad you're young ! lol
Can't wait to see the pictures :-)
That is crazy about your identity/bank info being used! Very scary, especially when the bank won't stop anything on a weekend....isn't that when they (the thief)could go crazy with your account info? I hope everything works out for you guys!! :-)
Thank you so much for posting my prayer request! {{HUG}}
Wow, you do have QUITE a week going on. I can totally relate to that overwhelmed feeling. I think I live there.
I'll pray for you - that the identity stuff is completely taken care of, and that everything gets done efficiently and easily.
I just stumbled onto your blog and it's so nice to see you and your family!!! I hope we can catch up soon.
Post a Comment