About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Technical Difficulty

Hey guys! Well, I had this really funny "Not Me Monday" post all ready to go and my computer didn't save it somehow. Even though I clicked save roughly 12 times. I am having a really hard time with the new computer! I do not have about 2/3 of my pictures, they were all lost in the transfer! (These are baby pictures, family pictures, you get the point...) We tried to resurrect them from the old hard drive, but I can't figure it out. Might have to either take it back or call in an expert! Anyone know an IT guy/gal? That has me pretty stressed out right now. Seriously, I am almost in tears over this.

Hubby needed me to come help the other day, because the guy who's been working with him has become less-than-helpful, shall we say? So the kids and I loaded up and went to the "construction site" aka our friends the Holmes' house. We finally ended up asking a friend's daughter to come watch the boys at our house, while Baby Girl stayed with us in her bouncy seat. That worked out a lot better and I was able to help him get some stuff done.

So, it's been a busy week, and we're only at Wednesday!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt