About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, July 20, 2009

Not My Child Monday!!



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


Well, it's still Monday, so I will go ahead and do this one! I wasn't going to post it, but Little Man just kept giving me so much good ammunition!

For the past six months few weeks, Little Man has NOT been on a crazy PICA-like phase where he chews on absolutely anything! This has NOT included several hot wheels car tires, foam-thingies for the bathtub walls, toe nails, stuffed animal fur, blankets, paper, the box the raisins came in, and I could go on and on. Most importantly, in less than 5 unattended minutes, he did NOT tear into the science project ant farm we got with our curriculum. He did NOT do this because he simply had to taste that sand that came with the clear ant farm. I am NOT completely and utterly thankful that we hadn't already started said project. Who knows if he would have eaten the ants too?!

XMan did NOT climb into the dryer in order to retrieve a stubborn "clinger" sock in the back of the dryer. Baby Girl has NOT already started the pitiful lower lip thing at the trauma of being told "No." I do NOT already foresee the future hysterics that I am told little girls can be so good at. Which, of course, I know nothing about. Yet. :-)

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt