About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, August 21, 2009

I'm trying to blog, but life keeps getting in the way!!!

I would love to sit down and tell you about our trip to San Antonio, about how Halia is crawling all around and pulling up everywhere, or about how busy Dan's business is right now, or about all the things we are going to do in a few weeks!

I would really love to.

But, I am so busy chasing the baby around, trying to mentally "pack", helping Dan do stuff for work and schooling that I don't have time!! And when I do have time, I usually fall asleep because it's midnight or later....
SOON!!! SOON, I promise!

2 comments:

Mollie said...

I am eagerly waiting for all your updates! And to see you in a few weeks! I bet Bethany will make such a beautiful bride! Are you in the wedding? Are the children?

MamaJ said...

Whoops, I though I told you! The wedding is rescheduled for next spring. Groom's mom is sick and they are going to wait for her to get better. We decided to come on up there anyway!

Radical | A book by David Platt