About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Waterlogged!

Hey guys! We have had a crazy kind of week. Not because we've been terribly busy, it has just been an unusual week. Hubby had his transmission rebuilt on his truck, so he's been using my Suburban all week. Monday was a rather long day, and even though I didn't have any where I needed to go, I still felt stuck without a vehicle. Then, on Tuesday, a friend invited us to come swimming at their house, and she picked us all up! Yesterday, we had church, so we got to "get out" again. Then today, we went to a very cool waterpark with some friends. Once again, someone picked us up and we rode together. (BTW, you can fit 8 people in a regular Expedition! I didn't realize they had the option for that many seats!) Tomorrow night, we have a church picnic at a member's house and they have a pool also! So, my kids are spending lots of time in the water this summer!

Saturday, we're going to San Antonio and seeing some sights. Like this and probably this. Sunday morning, we're driving back to my friend Ally's house near the metropolis of Lockhart (don't bother googling it, there probably isn't anything there) to visit with her for a little while. Then, it will be back to school and working again until we leave for NC!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt