This morning I am doing nothing. Why? Because this afternoon is going to be nuts, that's why.
I will break out the library bag and have XMan read out loud to me later, and we might do a "nature study" this afternoon. That will most likely occur between the hours of 3-5pm when all heck is scheduled to break loose in our house. El landlord and a carpet crew are supposed to show up and install our new carpet. Carpet that El Landlord is grudgingly having installed, as he basically wanted us to hang the nasty, sopping wet, mildewing carpet "out-on-the-line" to dry and then re-use it in our house. Can't wait to converse with him.
While they are busy putting in the carpet, a guy is supposed to show up to buy a phone booth that Hubby salvaged from a building they demo-ed. Of course, it's buried behind a ton of wood behind our shed, so I'm wondering how we're going to get out there and present it in the best light to a potential buyer....
Then, I had chest xrays done b/c my lungs have been KILLING ME since August. This pain started before we left on our
Oh, and then, we are contemplating changing around the room situations for the kids. We might put them (and beds and dressers only) all in one room. The other bedroom will become the playroom/schoolroom and that might work out for us better. But, we are trying to decide if it's worth disrupting their sleeping habits to combine rooms. The boys wake up earlier than Baby Girl and she stills wakes in the night sometimes... Can't decide yet. But, I have to decide by 6pm tonight, when Hubby is going to go ballistic and rearrange furniture on his own if I haven't made up my mind.
So, excuse me while I go SIT ON MY HINEY for a while and try not to think. *sigh*

1 comment:
oh, girl, i'm so sorry! btw, i haven't heard anything back from my midwife.. her mom just had more surgery and her beau is in town to see her i think... and maybe none of my emails get thru? i'm praying for you!!
Post a Comment