About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Friday, February 19, 2010

A Mid-Afternoon Ramble....

Just letting you all know I am still alive!  I've mainly been posting videos and other people's interesting quotes, articles, etc.   There are still a few original ideas of my own floating around in my head.  A few, but they are there....

 I would love to tell you all about:
- the books I've been reading.  There are about 10 on my nightstand!
- the garden I would love to plan and plant.
- whether we want to stay here when our lease is up in April.
- the trip we are taking in May for my sister's wedding.
- the 10 year vow renewal ceremony Hubby & I are planning.
- how Baby Girl is walking all over the house and getting into everything!
- how XMan is doing in school & how he's reading up a storm.
- about this constant chest pain I am having and how the dr's can't figure out what it is.
- how tired the constant chest pain is making me. 
- how we're trying to decide if a bigger (used, pay cash-for) vehicle would be a good investment for us.
- how Hubby is working the dreaded "5on/3off" schedule again and it's making us all go crazy! 

But, mainly, I am just tired.  Hubby's schedule is very hard to adapt to.  He gets work calls in the middle of the night and it wakes me up.  Baby Girl is still waking up at night and that wakes me up.   When Hubby isn't home at night and I hear a noise, that wakes me up.   I have a huge, sharp pain in my chest that wakes me up when I roll onto my right side.   Ugh!!!    I am just tired!!!   

Well, quiet time is over, and I must go.  Maybe I should've taken a nap....

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt