I've been "busy" lately trying not to let my stomach get empty. That seems to be the only thing I've found that combats morning sickness for me. Of course, we all know that "morning" sickness is the dumbest term ever to explain the nausea that bothers most women during the 1st trimester. Some of my friends have it way worse than I do, so I will try not to complain too much here... Other than that, and feeling kind of tired and ditzy, I'm not feeling too bad. :-)
We're also trying to get things in place for our 10 year renewal ceremony in August. It's all reminding me why we stopped the wedding plans the first time around! That JP was sooo much easier... A party planner I am not. We've had some big birthday parties for our kids, but I have to say it's definitely not my area of expertise. I kind of bumble through it until we get to the cake and presents and voila! We're done. This is a much larger scale than a birthday party, but still not as detailed as a regular wedding ceremony, so I hope we can pull it off.
Anyway! That's all I've been up to lately! Oh, and lurking around everyone else's blogs, of course...

No comments:
Post a Comment