About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, July 29, 2010

TO DO List

-Finish sorting through the toys in the boys room.   Make it look 1/2 way presentable.

-Move Baby Girl's bed and get the air mattress set up, to make sure there is still floor space for luggage.

-Make a regular grocery list for next week, to buy once paycheck hits the bank...

-Buy ingredients and accessories for a FOUR LAYER wedding cake, which MIL and Granny will be assembling.

-Midwife appointment Tuesday.   Pray that we hear a heartbeat this time, I don't like not hearing those...

-Buy the briskets and seasonings for the reception next weekend.  Oh, and the seasoned wood/charcoal Hubby wants to use to smoke them on.


- Turn in library books before going on vacation.

-Mom and Sis come in from airport. 

-Do I have all the decorations I need?  If not, must get more.

-Should I get Hubby a card for actual anniversary on 5th?    He never keeps them anyway...hmmm.   ?

-Buy double-sided tape for hanging bows on the pews at church.scratch this one!

- Try on dress and veil, make sure it all looks right.  If not, skip the veil.  

- Meet hairdresser, show her pictures of my style I'd like to use.

-Assemble kids' outfits, make sure they fit, everyone has a belt, shoes, etc.

-Follow up with everyone cooking food and make sure they have recipes, ingredients, etc.

-Have tables, chairs and lights all put up on Thursday.  TURN ON A/C then!

- Arrive early Friday morning to start decorating reception area and sanctuary. Try to monitor kids while doing this.  

-Friend coming in from Austin, get her settled and keep decorating. 

-Do a rehearsal Friday afternoon, go get dinner with the fam. 

-Friday night, try to relax and sleep!  

- Saturday,bring cake to church to put in cooler.

-Have all ovens and warmers ready for food. 

-Get hair done.

-Get everyone ready at church.

-Have Vow Renewal ceremony!!

-Reception!!

-Go home and crash!!



1 comment:

Stephanie Y said...

WOW!!
Try to sleep some time in there.

Radical | A book by David Platt