Wow, haven't blogged in a while, huh? It's not because I don't have
anything at all to say, I just haven't had anything of
worth to say. We honestly haven't done anything interesting here. It's still smokin' hot outside, so we've been going out in spurts because Mommy can't stand being hot while pregnant. We've been plugging away at school, using our new curriculum from
Christian Liberty Press.
I'm struggling with keeping Little Man and Little Sis out of the way/occupied/learning while XMan does his work. He absolutely
cannot will not focus while they're in the room. Then, when I try to put him in a separate area, he constantly gets up and comes to ask me questions! I'm also trying to use a timer with him a lot because he tends to dawdle quite a bit. If anyone has any tips for overcoming these areas, feel free to share!
So, other than being pregnant and trying to keep the house running with 3 children and a busy husband, it's been kind of boring around here... I have been keeping up with all you
interesting folks though!
No comments:
Post a Comment