About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Going a little bit stir-crazy....

We had a wonderful Christmas and really enjoyed giving our families their homemade presents.   (I'll post some pictures of what we made once I can get them of his phone.)   The kids loved their one BIG present each from Mom and Dad, and for the most part, the grandparents did their part to not go overboard buying gifts.   

The contractions have continued, but nothing is really going on in the baby department.   I am measuring 40 weeks, but I've been measuring ahead the whole time.  Our dates are off because I was nursing Baby Girl when we got pregnant.   Basically, there is absolutely no definite answer as to what week I am.  It's something like 39 or 40.    We drove out to the midwife's office (an hour and a half away) on Monday.   One of my awesome friends watched the kiddos and Hubby & I were able to go by ourselves. 

It's amazing to have that much time for conversation in just one day!  God is really opening our eyes to some new ideas for our family.   Reading that one little book has catapulted some things into place that I had no idea were in the works.   Apparently, God has been working on Hubby's heart for a while, and I had no clue!    I'll share some more with you once I get all my thoughts in line on the topic.  

Right now, all I can think about is when is this baby coming!?!?!

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt