Whew! We've had a crazy few weeks here. After finally finding a place to move to, things have kind of sped into high gear! Hubby is busy finishing all his construction/lawn care projects. We've had a few birthday parties and family get-togethers. I am TRYING to pack, and with the help of some of my most dedicated buddies, I just might get it done too. We're also sorting things for our yardsale this weekend. We've already sent 6 giant bags to our friend's house for her fundraiser yardsale. Can we say, TOO MUCH STUFF??
Oh, and some jerk has been stealing our lawn care equipment right off our trailer in the yard! Yep. Gotta love a committed THIEF. First, I started noticing cigarette butts outside our gate. Highly suspicious because nobody here smokes.... Next, Hubby was missing a gas can he'd just bought. A few days later, yet another gas can came up missing! The final straw was yesterday morning, when Hubby realized his $230 weed eater was gone from his trailer, which had been parked in our backyard!! NOT HAPPY. Someone had opened the gate and walked right in during the night. So we called the Neighborhood Watch(dog) and she called the other neighbors. Then, we called and filed a police report. Of course, we had to go ahead and buy another one, he had yards to do.... Grr.
So, lots of craziness going on. I hope it will all settle down once we're moved and in our new place! We shall see. :-)

1 comment:
How terrible! He must have known that was a nice weed eater and worth stealing. Sometimes I wonder how people can live with themselves.
Post a Comment