About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, June 13, 2011

What I'm trying to avoid....


What am I trying to avoid?   That would be PACKING.  I'm afraid I might end up looking like this guy if I don't get motivated though!  We have to cull through some serious junk belongings in order to fit into an apartment.  Even with an extra "storage" space, we can't bring everything we own currently.     Have I mentioned how much I loathe moving??   I should pretty much be a pro at it by now, but I find myself hiding out, avoiding the cardboard boxes, the black Sharpie markers and the squeaky packing tape.   Ugh, pray for me, friends!!

1 comment:

EllaJac said...

With one child, we moved from 872 sf to this 2800ish sf. 62.5'x50' lot to 16.997 acres. EVEN THEN we had too much stuff, and I swore if I ever moved again, I'd hire it done. Now we have 4 children, and stuff to fill the house AND acres. :D I don't know that I'll *ever* be able to move. hehe.

Praying for you though! I can't imagine what a chore that would be; stuff, kids, texas heat... I hope you find lovely peace at the end!

Radical | A book by David Platt