Ok! We are finally chicken pox free and we're ready for our "scouting" trip to Belize! Hubby and I are leaving tomorrow morning, and the fact that I am sitting here blogging instead of last-minute packing has definitely crossed my mind. Tonight, we left the kids at Nana's house and drove home to an EMPTY and QUIET house! I feel quite lost without my normal chaos fueling me! I honestly wandered around for a minute trying to remember what it was I needed to accomplish...
But, I've had some more caffeine and now I can get back to work. I need to go get my carry-on bag ready to go. A few things have happened that have really clarified for me that GOD is moving on our behalf...
1.) I was able to SMOOTHLY get my passport done, in one day!!! That is like, basically, unheard of and I was totally shocked.
2.)Dan has been out of town for almost the past two weeks non-stop, and yet I was able to get all the kids, the dog & myself all packed and head to Bmt to meet up with him without a major catastrophe.
3.)We haven't been able to get in touch with our Belizean pastor friend, and tonight Hubs figured out a calling card method that allowed us to call internationally. Whohoo!
4.) All the rental car places we were contacting were fresh out of cars to rent!! What??? But, tonight, in the knick of time, he was able to find a place that said they would have us a car tomorrow!
So!! With all that being said, here are just a couple of prayer requests that I have for you guys!
1.) Please pray for me to be okay with leaving the kids. I cried for an hour tonight because I was so sad about leaving them. Please pray that Zeb will be okay without Mommy. I haven't weaned him yet, and I don't really know how this whole situation will pan out. I'd like to still be able to nurse him when we return, so, I am bringing a handpump with me. We'll see how that goes. :-/
2.) I am in PAIN. Not sure what the cause is, but my entire left side is hurting. From my shoulder down to my toes. It hurts to sleep, it hurts to walk, it hurts to type. So, please pray for this pain to subside!
3.) Pray that we will be able to get a prepaid phone and call home from there.
4.) Pray for my MIL and my friends who are babysitting to be have a good time & for the kids to be good and have fun. (run-on sentence, I know.)
Whew. Ok, I think that's all for now. I can't wait to blog everything when we get back! So many things are moving into place and it's happening very fast!!!

1 comment:
I will be praying... I know it is SO HARD to leave your babies!!
Excited to hear about the adventures ahead!
Post a Comment