

Hello! Saturday, we had Madilynd's (Dan's little sister) 17th birthday party. She requested a "crawfish boil," so crawfish it was! This was my first taste of the Cajun version of a cookout.
I learned all kinds of new things, like how to "purge" said crawfish; that this is one time you actually get away with eating several POUNDS of food! Ha. Not being a big seafood/shellfish person, I only had a tiny bite - that Daniel peeled for me! Xavier was quite afraid of the creepy little things. Maybe one day Daniel will be able to convince Caedmon to partake with him. Until then, he's all alone when it comes to crawfish! Sorry babe!
I learned all kinds of new things, like how to "purge" said crawfish; that this is one time you actually get away with eating several POUNDS of food! Ha. Not being a big seafood/shellfish person, I only had a tiny bite - that Daniel peeled for me! Xavier was quite afraid of the creepy little things. Maybe one day Daniel will be able to convince Caedmon to partake with him. Until then, he's all alone when it comes to crawfish! Sorry babe!

No comments:
Post a Comment