Hey everyone! Hope you guys are doing well. Sorry I haven't written much this past week. We have been out searching neighborhoods every chance we got. We finally found a rental house!! After all the internet searching and newspaper reading, we saw a plywood sign in front of a really cute house.
The house is in Nederland, which is about 15 minutes from where we are right now. It's only 5 minutes away from Dan's office, so that's wonderful!! (He still has to use the car for work, so I wouldn't be able to drop him off, but it's at least closer!) I told Daniel the other day that, "I think the only reason we have had to stay here is to learn the beauty of a 2bd/1bath house!!" Because, right now, that is a beautiful thing, my friends! Xavier is excited to share a room & I am excited to have to yardsale a lot of things - JUST TO HAVE OUR OWN SPACE AGAIN!
Besides the 2bd/1ba part, the house has been completely remodeled, with an all new kitchen and bathroom. The neighborhood is really nice, very quiet - until we move in! :-)
Last Sunday, we went to a church called Hillcrest Baptist. We really enjoyed the service and so far, it had the only nursery where Caedmon didn't cry the whole time! Ha. A guy Dan works with goes there and he invited us. He and his wife have a four year-old son and 7 week old daughter. While we chatted with them, Xavier and Luke hit if off right away. That was really cool, b/c Xav has been really lonely for some friends! We are going back to that church this Sunday for Easter. The boys have new matching outfits and they are going to look so cute!
MAYBE I can get the pictures figured out and show you! Otherwise I will send them in an email!
Love you all!
jana

No comments:
Post a Comment