

That's right, I said DIRT FIGHT.
Xavier and his cousin Riley, (she's 6 and has three older brothers) were playing outside this afternoon. They started playing with their bikes and soon progressed into having a free-for-all with the flower beds. It went from innocently making a road, to "Let's put all the dirt on the sidewalk," to "Hey, let's throw the dirt in the air and pretend it's rain!"
Next thing I knew, I walked outside to see them chasing each other and throwing dirt into each other's faces. Now, they were still laughing and having fun, mind you. This wasn't an angry episode. When I asked what in the world they were doing, the answer was, "We're having a dirt fight!"
It was so hilarious, I went back inside and grabbed my camera. (I will show you the pictures as soon as I can!)
Xavier, being a sweaty little boy, was retaining a lot more dirt than Riley was. He had it in every crevice and pore on his little body! I had to scrub the mess out of them tonight!! I'm sure the neighbors are wondering what's going on over here. It was so funny, though!
Xavier and his cousin Riley, (she's 6 and has three older brothers) were playing outside this afternoon. They started playing with their bikes and soon progressed into having a free-for-all with the flower beds. It went from innocently making a road, to "Let's put all the dirt on the sidewalk," to "Hey, let's throw the dirt in the air and pretend it's rain!"
Next thing I knew, I walked outside to see them chasing each other and throwing dirt into each other's faces. Now, they were still laughing and having fun, mind you. This wasn't an angry episode. When I asked what in the world they were doing, the answer was, "We're having a dirt fight!"
It was so hilarious, I went back inside and grabbed my camera. (I will show you the pictures as soon as I can!)
Xavier, being a sweaty little boy, was retaining a lot more dirt than Riley was. He had it in every crevice and pore on his little body! I had to scrub the mess out of them tonight!! I'm sure the neighbors are wondering what's going on over here. It was so funny, though!

No comments:
Post a Comment