About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, June 25, 2007

Comedy Central

This morning, I took Xav to Vacation Bible School, which is during the day at the church we've been attending. I made him waffles - his favorite - for breakfast to help start his day off right. I set them down in front of him and then went to fix my plate. Then I heard him sneeze, but didn't think anything of it. When I sat down, I asked him to say the blessing for us.

His prayer: "Dear God, please take the sneeze out of my waffle. Amen."

:-) rotflol hahahaha

We picked him up from VBS at 1 o'clock. They had served a small snack, but Xav's used to eating lunch pretty early at home. So, he was absolutely starving! That, mixed with all the activity they did, he was exhausted and a little bit delirious. I sent him to the bathroom to go clean up and get ready for lunch. Caedmon followed him in there and I, once again, didn't think anything of it.

Until Xav hollers out, "Mom, come look at my hump!!" huh??
He had stuffed toilet paper into the back of his shorts to create a "hump like the dinosaurs had."

Meanwhile, Caed was splashing in the potty........

Can you say, "NAP TIME" ??

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt