About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Sunday night with our friends!

Sunday night, after being at Grace for church once again, we headed to Bojangles with some of our closest friends. Bojangles was a prerequisite b/c we don't have them in this area! (There is one about 2 hours away, though. Hmmm, am I craving a BoBerry that bad?)

The manager seemed a little disturbed at our large crowd, but hey, what could they do? So, we plopped down and got caught up on chicken and the latest news! We let the kids have their own booth, which thrilled them to no end! And I am sure, it delighted the employees too, haha. We miss you guys!!! Oldhams, Shermans, Wrights, Kristen, Kim, Liz - it was so good to see y'all!!


Our buddies, Laura and Eugene.

Scott and Tracy, too!

(hope y'all don't mind!)

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt