About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday


Whew, I am tired just rehashing the trip! Tuesday morning, we were up and at 'em early at the Yarbrough's, once again. We had fun letting X-man ride the tractor and play with Alex. Oh, and letting Daddy and Xav go up in the bucket. Hehe.
After hugs and goodbyes, we headed to meet up with our buddies the McKinley's. I was so excited to see baby Reagan! Evan and Xav picked right up where they left off and started running around all over the place. We finally corralled them and loaded up for a trip to the "Fishy Mall". Otherwise known as Bass Pro Shops. Xavier has been anticipating his next trip to see the fish since we left NC three months ago! He and Evan had a great time naming and spotting all the humongous fish in the tank! We've missed you guys!






No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt