The day finally came and we had to cut off those white-blonde locks. I couldn't take one more comment of "She's cute," or "You're pretty enough to be a girl!" So, we cut little man's hair. We didn't start out to cut it so short, but I told Daddy a "3" thinking that was longer than it was. I guess I am used to Daddy using a "1" guard on his hair!
Caed was so excited, seeing Daddy and Xav get their hair cut first. When it was his turn, he sat very still and kept smiling. We think the end result is so cute!
But, as I was trying to get to the nursery the other day, you know what this man at church said?? "Here, I'll help you carry her diaper bag." UGH!@!!!!!! He was in a BLUE outfit for Pete's sake!! Oh well.
Before:

1 comment:
How precious!!! What an adorable pair of little men y'all have!
Post a Comment