About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, August 2, 2007

Home Over the Range

We spent the better part of the day installing our microwave above the stove. After several trips to the hardware store to find the right size bolts and the right outlet part we finally had the thing in. It'a a good thing ACE is right around the corner from our house. I am so glad my Handy Dan knows how to do these type things. It seems like I am always throwing some sort of project his way. I think he would definitely concur!
Anyway, we were busy working, and Xav finally decided to just go outside and ride his bike around. Dan went in and out many times getting the right tool, bolt, etc. to finish the job. On one of his trips outside, Xav started talking about something and just kept going and going and going....
After a few minutes, Dan finally walked back in. I heard Xav still talking and thought maybe one of the neighbors was outside also.

I asked him, "Who is Xav talking to?"
He answered, "ME!"
I laughed and said, "Does he know you're not out there?!"
He said, "Not yet!!"
We waited....still talking. Waited....still talking.....FINALLY, after a couple of minutes, Xav stopped.

Then we heard, "DADDY????"

HAHA

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt