About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, October 1, 2007

Monday

Hey guys. This probably won't be my typical type of post. Not that I have lost my touch, I just can't think of anything funny to write about. Please keep my family in your prayers during this time. My brother and sister and I are trying to deal with the loss of our Dad, while facing the possible loss of our Granddad too. Granddad is in the hospital, in the Coronary Care Unit. He has suffered several small strokes and one rather large one last week. He is breathing only by the help of a ventilator and we know that will not be able to last much longer. So, just keep us in your prayers if you can.
Also, pray for the boys and I while we are in NC, away from Daddy and our TX friends. Both the boys miss their familiar toys and friends. Especially Xav. So, that's abut it for tonight, love you guys!!!
J-

1 comment:

Heather said...

Kris and I are praying...love ya, lady!

Radical | A book by David Platt