About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Monday, November 12, 2007

I've got the fever...

Sigh.... I have the itch. I want another one so bad!! I know we need to wait for a while, but I am already naming one in my head! Boy, girl, either way! Even two, I wouldn't mind....
But, I know we need to wait until after the winter....
Plus, we need to get a fence for the back yard.

Wait, what did you think I was talking about?
A BABY????? OH!!!! Well, another one of those would be great too!
But, I was talking about a PUPPY!!
One of these: Bloodhound



Or one of these: Boxer
I want another dog!!
(And no, Heather, I will NOT take one of yours.)

3 comments:

EllaJac said...

Hahaha! Having just had my own little angel, and finding "quivers" full of other homeschooling moms wanting dozens, you sure had me going!

Ok, I figured out how to get my turkey in my header, though I haven't made it permanent yet. It came down to figuring out how many pixels per inch I needed, and how many inches my little "parchment" was. Since I did some updates, and added the new sidebar, it's bigger than it was. However, MY stuff came out to 11.5" or so, and 72 pix/in. I had to use my photoshop to "shrink" that turkey WAAAAY down, until he was sized appropriately. I think I'm going to make the words and everything into the picture, because as of now, my little phrase under the title blends in with the turkey feathers.

I don't know anything about your microsoft thing, but perhaps these ideas will work! Good luck and let me know if it happens.

Heather said...

OH COME ON!!! They are so sweet...and already trained! ;) I wouldn't even make you buy them! :) :) :)

EllaJac said...

MamaJ; I did it! I finally got my turkey to behave. :) Let me know what you think, if you get a chance to stop by...

Radical | A book by David Platt