About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Just playing around...

I need to try out my newfound knowledge about using HTML. Let's see....

hello Hi. How are ya? Yous Guys Y'all.

It's working!! I can now be more silly than I have been! Aren't you excited!

By the way, I luvvvvvvvv PaperbackSwap.com It's the coolest thing ever. Go check it out my bibliophile buds.

3 comments:

Heather said...

very cool! You are going to have to teach me how to do that! Oh, and I like the use of "y'all"!!! :)

Anonymous said...

We love Paperback Swap too - make sure you use a referral link, so you can get free credits for anybody you send to them. Who doesn't want more free books?
BTW, I updated my links and added you. Thank you for linking to my blog.

MamaJ said...

Ooh, thanks. I added one to my sidebar! Good tip.

Radical | A book by David Platt