About Me
- MamaJ
- SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.
Thursday, November 22, 2007
New colors and stuff....
Help! Please bear with me as I am playing around with the templates on Blogger. I can't find one that I luvvvv, so I am trying to tweak the ones they do offer. Hmmm.... can't seem to get it just right. I want the font colors, etc. to match the picture in the header. (That's a real picture from NC, by the way. We took it from the 2nd story of our old house. I think my sister took it, actually.) Anyway! If you have any suggestions, please pass them on! Smiles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Ah yes... a new look. One of these days I'll figure out why you left NC for TX. I've heard TX has large, creepy, buggy things ALL times of year. Does NC also? :)
I replied to your question on my blog, and left a veritable book. haha!
I loved that turkey commercial. Too funny!!
Thanks for answering my questions, we're still learning about "clean" foods, etc. We have a long way to go! We moved to TX b/c hubby's fam is down here, and the job market was growing at the time we moved. Hubby and a friend started a homebuilding company in NC, and then the housing market got TOO full! So, we wanted to get out of that quickly!
I miss NC a LOT, but I am slowly getting used to SE Texas. And yes, Texas has weird bugs - people call them crawfish and they EAT them. Blehhhh!
:-)
Hm, unemployment or big freaky bugs... That's a really hard choice, I'd say.
You CAN get used to somewhere different though. My family lives where it is ALWAYS green, lots and lots of trees (evergreen and otherwise), rain, and mountains. I swore I could never live without those. (well, the rain, maybe). About 5 years or so after God brought me to the desert - flat farmland (irrigated), few trees, and nothing naturally green - I transitioned. I could tell because when I went 'home', what used to be "green, trees, and mountains" (said with great longing) became "man, everything's green, and with all these trees and mountains you can't see very far..." Haha!
Post a Comment