About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Power Outage!

So, the power went out tonight at church. Roughly 100 little AWANA's kids running around in the dark. Yep. And I have the 2 year olds class.... Thankfully, I only had 3 kids tonight, and I happened to be holding one of them when the lights went out. At first I thought someone had suddenly grown tall enough to reach the lights. Then, I remembered I have the 3ft. and Under class, so that wouldn't be possible, now would it?
Our classroom is right next to the nursery, which had emergency flood lights, so we grabbed our sippy cups and shuffled into their room. All the rest of the children were taken to the sanctuary, which also had emergency lights. Apparently a transformer had been hit or something and the entire street was out of power. Needless to say, we packed up our Goldfish and went home early! So, what did you do tonight?

No comments:

Radical | A book by David Platt