About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Sunday, November 25, 2007

Check this out!

I borrowed this from Heather. She loves me, so I know she won't mind my out-right plagiarism. I ran out of things to talk about okay??? Sometimes these things happen. Give me a break. I am trying to keep you people entertained, but sometimes my life just isn't that entertaining.

Alright? There, I said it!

Go check out Free Rice. And don't come back here in about 4 hours to complain that your mouse-finger hurts.

If you do, blame Heather, not me. Oh, and tell me your score, too....

2 comments:

Alyson said...

Thanks for checking out my site. My Dad lives in Weslaco Texas during the winter. Hot!!
Hard to believe the difference.
Always nice to hear from another crazy homeschooler ;)

EllaJac said...

While I'm not sure that donating anything through the UN is wise.... it is fun. I think I did 800 grains and fluctuated around 40 or so. I am shocked at how many words I really don't know well enough to use... but can somehow pick out the right definition!

Radical | A book by David Platt