(Well, for starters, if you'd been a fly on my wall, you wouldn't have lasted long. I HATE flies, and I mean, Ireallyhateflies. I would have grabbed my handy-dandy battery-powered bug swatter and zapped your little fly body to smithereens. I'm just saying is all.)
Anyway, if you had been lurking about in my house today, you would have heard Mommy give X-Man a lesson on how to stay over his plate with his food, and to please be neat. After which Mommy promptly dropped half the container of shredded cheese onto the floor.
You would have heard Mommy ask Daddy, "Did you hear your son?!"
After which X-Man exclaimed, "Did you hear your wife?!?!"
You would have heard X-Man proclaim, "Man! That was a good supper, and I don't even have any stuck in my teeth!"
You would have heard the baby, after having all evidence of chili removed from his hair, let out a burp that would make grown men cry.
He makes his Daddy proud.
We're so classy.

No comments:
Post a Comment