So, tonight at church I was sitting with my little X-Man, and his friends D and J. Three rambunctious little boys, preschool and kindergarten age.
(This is the part where I was thanking God I don't have triplets!!!)
Finally, I have to tell X-Man to STOP TALKING, and he is supposed to STOP TALKING. (Experienced Moms, you may roll your eyes here.)
X-Man: My Mom says I have to stop talking.
D: What?
X-Man: My Mom says I have to stop talking.
D: What??!
X-Man: MY! MOM! SAYS! I! HAVE! TO! STOP! TALKING!
D: OHHH!!!
Wait, it gets better.....
The other little friend, J, turns to me and pats my belly. Oh yes he did.
And he says... "Are you pregnant?"
I say patiently, although turning quite crimson, "No. Shhhhh."
He says, quite loudly and emphatically, "I think you are! I know OTHER mommies with big tummies and they're having babies!!!"
OH YES HE DID. OH YES HE DID.
The diet starts tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment