About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Saturday, December 1, 2007

Hubby's Blog

So, it happened. Hubby decided he would join the ranks of internets and start his own blog. I don't have a clue what he'll write about, but I am sure you'll find it humorous. Just don't start reading his blog and forget about little ol' me, okay?
Go here to see what I am talking about.

2 comments:

EllaJac said...

Mmm.. golf. I see... :)

By the way, I think I ordered my last amazon.com order thru your cute little window there.. Of course, they probably make you wait until you generate a million dollars in sales before getting your little % right? Oh, well, I did my part, k? :D

MamaJ said...

Hurray for Ellajac! The first order thru my Amazon linkie! Here's the numbers they gave me: I get 4% of every order. I opted to get paid by Amazon gift cards, hehe. So, once my total equals $10they send me a gift card.

Radical | A book by David Platt