About Me

My photo
SINNER. Saved by GRACE. Living out life as a Mom, Wife, Daughter, Sister, and Friend. I love Jesus, my husband, my children, books, homeschooling and large quantities of coffee.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Just call me Mammaw

I appreciate a good dose of "Reduce, Reuse, Recycle," occasionally. Not to save "Mother Earth," mind you. Mainly because it's thrifty and we need to be good stewards of God's resources. But, yesterday was my most extreme move ever. I had used up the last of the aluminum foil cooking the ham, and then I had nothing to cover the leftovers. So, what did I do? Following in my Mammaw's footsteps, I rinsed and dried the original piece of foil off and used that sucker again! Sigh.. I am so geriatric.

It reminds me of the time Mom put the leftover spaghetti back in the spaghetti sauce jars...

2 comments:

Smockity Frocks said...

I ordered a book from your Amazon link!

MamaJ said...

hurray! Thank you MyfriendConnie!

Radical | A book by David Platt